Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beef or Tofu??


Lil Wayne has been the main topic of conversation as of late. With a track leaking off his album(well really, the whole album leaked) titled "I'm Good" featuring Drake and Jadakiss, apparently a new beef maybe brewing between the Dwayne Carter and Shawn Carter.

I'm sure that all of you by now know what Lil Wayne has said, and if you don't you can easily find out by going somewhere and listening to the song. So let's get to it: Jay-Z makes a song that was originally slated to be on Watch the Throne titled "H.A.M." where he supposedly took a jab at Birdman, basically saying that he had more money. This song came out when Weezy was in jail, mind you. Weezy gets out and expresses that he might play off it, but says it wouldn't be legitimate beef. So damn near a year a later Weezy steps up to the plate and takes his jab back at Jay, in the form of threatening Beyonce.

Since Lil Wayne won't classify this as beef, so neither will I. But when you can call a guy's girlfriend a bitch, and then proceed to say that you would kidnap her, classifies as beef to me. But let me digress. If you didn't want this to be a beef, why respond at all? On top of that you respond to something that was not even a diss. Jay-Z does have more money than the Cash Money and Young Money combined. Oh yeah I forgot, in an interview, Lil Wayne in a nutshell agreed with the fact that Jay does have more money. But besides that, why take so long to respond? Is Lil Wayne trying to sell albums? I think so. But with what he said I feel Jay-Z will have to address it. I cannot see anyone letting another disrespect his significant other without retaliation. In addition, I don't know if you all forgot, but dealing with Jay does cause repercussions. He stabbed Un, and had Cam shot. So Lil Wayne(and Game) if you come at this guy a lil too hard he will retaliate and not on wax. Take caution fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment