Thursday, July 14, 2011

Haircuts and Such...


Since recently receiving a bad hair cut, it has been brought to my attention that there has been a haircut beef between Miguel and Lloyd.  Really? WTF?!?!?

I will acknowledge the haircuts are similar and rather gay. Also Miguel does have the claim to fame as being the first of the two with the new do. So in this situation, he might be the gayest, then again maybe Lloyd gets that title for getting the cut second. This will be probably be up for debate for some time to come. The only credit I can give to this "beef" is that it involved a face to face confrontation, rather than being a twitter beef. But then again it did start from Miguel tweeting, "Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Shout out to Lloyd". So scratch that, shit is gay ass hell.

Arguing about having the same hairstyle amongst men, is the direct correlation of two girls showing up to a party with the same dress on. I'm not really concerned with the fact that Lloyd shaved his head to get it tatted. What I am more concerned with is how it was squashed. In essence these two men ended up having a heart to heart about it. Miguel: "I shouldn't have said that on Twitter" Lloyd: "I just felt it was disrespectful, I wasn't trying to mock or imitate you." This was paraphrased of course but is accurate all the same.

This is what the current game of music consists of, two dudes arguing about a hairstyle. I now see why Waka said he is done, or rather doesn't wish to work in the music industry. Aside from the fact that he has no talent, he makes a valid point. The music game is fake as fuck and gay as shit, with all these skinny pants and a plethora of other gay shit. It may sound like I have a problem with homosexuals, I don't, they're people too. But when one of the things I love(music) becomes sodomized I do have a problem with that. When a person is in the spotlight, they have the power to influence, and when two men parade around arguing about having the same haircut it sets a bad example for the youth that look up to said people. Add to the fact that the haircut screams GAY(did I already say that) it's just not a good look for the people involved and what they represent. 

My venting is done for the day and let's hope this style is not picked up as a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment