Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weezy Fucking Baby




I have speculated for quite some time that the hottest rapper in the game might have the hots for the same sex. Upon the end of this article, the facts and conjecture given will give you no choice but to agree with me about Lil Wayne being gay.

Facts:

Lil Wayne and Birdman (2 grown ass men) kiss each other on the mouth. I don't care about Baby adopting him for real or for fake. Two men that kiss on the mouth are gay.  This is really the only fact I truly need. Add to that, Lil Wayne (a grown ass man wore women's pants for a performance in front of millions of people(I'm pretty sure it was confirmed those were leggings or jeggings whatever the fuck they're called, that he was wearing). I do have my father's name tattooed on me, but he is my biological father and nothing could ever change that. Wayne and Birdman have tattoos of each other. And if Weezy left like the other Hot Boys they're father and son relationship would have more than likely ended. But I'm sure you all are becoming aware of why Weezy never left Baby. "Tattoo my fuckin name on you so I know it's real".

Conjecture:

What does a prostitute call a pimp, universally? She calls him daddy, for those who don't know. What does Lil Wayne call Baby? Daddy. So far so gay. Mind you Birdman is only 14 years older than Wayne. And how many father figures do you really need Weezy? And why would you opt for the role of father versus say uncle or big brother, Baby? Delving further, I think Lil Wayne has always been telling us this. Because when you really think about it what else could "Weezy fucking Baby" mean? For some it's unthinkable, but when it's so obvious and hiding in the open, it's probably true.  Now I sincerely hope that neither of these guys are gay, but too much points in the direction of Wayne at least being so.

3 comments:

  1. "Tattoo my fuckin name on you so I know it's real", way 2 read btwn tha lines my friend. U Kno how I been felt bout Mrs. Weezy's fuckin Baby. The sad reality is that despite tha kiss,"jeggings"(can't believe I just typed that),& thr leopard/zebra print skinnies millions of women worldwide idealize him & other entertainers who have shown obvious signs of being gay. I heard that Chris brown dyed his hair blonde & all I could think about wuz, how did that work out 4 Sisqo(Thong Song). What tha fuck is goin on here? I believe i have an answer. The media's agenda is 2 futher tha perception that homosexuality is acceptable, especially in the African-American Community. Its everywhere u turn it seems. The slave masters plan 2 4ever divide the BLACK MAN & HIS QUEEN is a well thought out & never ending scheme. Now everywhere u look their is a 200 lb. nigga wit skinny jeans on, WTF!!!! Niggas don't seem 2 have a mind 2 lose anymore, cus they thoughts & ideas are not even their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nigga JAK just spoke the Gospel. Couldn't agree with you more yo.

    ReplyDelete