Monday, September 19, 2011

Beef or Tofu Part Deux



There is really no need for an introduction of this topic. I'm sure we all know by now about the "beef" between Ray J and Fabolous. Question is, is this a beef or legitimate or bogus?

The only thing so far legitimate about this thing is that these two guys don't like each other at all. That is affirmative. Now does anyone know why they're beefing? No, or at least not yet. Fab is supposed to be doing his interview with DJ Clue soon. All I can get from Ray J's interview is that Fab was talking shit about him. Don't get me wrong, depending on what was said, I would hit a nigga if I felt that disrespected. But one he would have to say that shit to my face, I don't know if Diddy's word is that good. Second if confronted and he said, "Yea, I said so and so", then I would've probably went in like Ray J so called did.

But why the need for an interview? At this point is where this whole thing becomes suspect. For one Ray J was too hype. Which actually could add some validity(it might have been the first time he ever hit someone and felt the world should know). But the interview made Ray J seem like he was crying for attention(and almost crying literally, his voice was breaking a couple times). Who hits someone and calls a radio station just to say they hit them? Real niggas don't do shit like that. If you want people to know you hit people, become a boxer. And since when did having more money make you harder than someone? I used to think it was the opposite or that was just era I grew up in. In addition, I would never get so mad at someone to threaten them with rape at any level. But the fact that rape was even brought into the picture..... Well let's just say Ray J lost more than few fans immediately.

Being that I don't live in New York or California, I can't vouch for these guy's street cred, nor do I really care. However, just because a guy sings doesn't mean he won't let an AK sing either. And just cause you rap doesn't make you hard, Fab did come up with the term "Pretty Thug" so.... In essence I don't think anything happened but maybe a push or something of that nature. I'm sure a Fab wouldn't perform with a messed up face. And he did perform.  Looks like this was tofu. Real beef would take more than DJ Clue to squash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment